Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day Norwex Special

While celebrating Earth Day the way the majority of the world celebrates it gets under my skin a little (I'm definitely not into the whole "mother earth" thing), I do believe God calls us to take care of our resources; therefore, being "green" is good.

Not only are we to take care of the earth (Genesis), but we are to be good stewards of our money and time. Norwex products help us accomplish all three tasks! Norwex products are chemical free with is good for the environment and our bodies, they save time, and they definitely save money!

To celebrate this day, I am offering 22% off any one Norwex item if I receive your order by Monday, April 25th at 6 p.m. When figuring out your order, don't forget there is a $4.95 shipping charge as well as state taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment