Saturday, January 15, 2011

Books For Sale

As a home schooling Mom, I know the importance of spending your home school budget wisely. I also know how sometimes there just isn't the money to get the books you want. That is why I am listing some books that I no longer need. Most are priced 1/2 of new (some even more than that!). If you are in need of some books and don't have a large budget or like a good deal, please take a look.

Book Publisher/Title New Asking

Christian Liberty Press

Preschool Teacher Guide 6.99 -- 3

Liberty Mathematics, Level K Teacher’s Manual 5.99 -- 2

Liberty Mathematics, Level A Drill Book & Teacher’s Manual 14.98 -- 7

Adventures in Phonics, Level A Teacher’s Manual 7.99 -- 4

Building Spelling Skills, Book 1 & answer key 12.98 -- 6

Our Father’s World book and answer key 10.98 -- 5

History for Little Pilgrims & teacher’s manual 16.49 -- 5

(bound in a 3 ring binder because it fell apart)

Adventures in Phonics, level B teacher’s manual 7.99 -- 4

Building Spelling Skills, book 2 & answer key 12.98 -- 6

Language 2 answer key 6.99 -- 3

Adventures in Phonics, level C teacher’s manual 7.99 -- 4

Building Spelling Skills, book 4 & answer key 12.98 -- 6

God’s Gift of Language A, answer key & test packet 11.98 -- 6

God & Government: Issues in Biblical Perspective, Vol 2 14.95 -- 7

Manual of Christian Doctrine & Answer Key 18.98 -- 10

Lift Your Eyes on High & Teacher’s Manual 23.98 -- 12

Abeka

Our American Heritage 3, student workbook 13.50 -- 6

Rod & Staff

Patterns of Nature (2nd grade) & teacher’s manual 8.60 -- 4

World Teacher’s Press

Oral Languages, Grades 2-3 ?? -- 2

Modern Curriculum Press

Mathematics B Teacher’s Guide 30.50 -- 15

Phonics, Level B 9.29 -- 5

Bob Jones

American Literature for Christian Schools & Answer Key 43.49 -- 25

U.S. History for Christian Schools & Answer Key 44.04 -- 25

Reading for Christian Schools-6 ??? -- 5

Singapore Math

Primary Mathematics 1A textbook 9.90 -- 5

Primary Mathematics 1B textbook 9.90 -- 5

All prices as shown plus actual shipping via media mail.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Darcy, how are you liking Christian Liberty? What kind of things are in the preschool teachers guide? Would I need additional Christian Liberty materials to carry out the lessons in the teachers guide? TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Christian Liberty, but I can't afford to do it with all my girls so I am switching to some other things.

    The Preschool Teachers guide gives you a suggested outline of weekly units and activities and then has 30 weeks of "plans". It gives advice on how to use each page in the workbook as well as some evaluation forms, charts, cards, etc.

    I really didn't use the teacher's guide for much more than the forms, but that could be because as a former public school teacher, I know how to do lesson plans and just made my own from the workbook. As for the charts, I already had them from other books that I used for the older girls (the preschool curriculum was brand new the year I used it with Sabra).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So there is a preschool workbook that goes with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I really need to go to like a curriculum fair or something. I need to look into that kind of thing in my area. I want to see the stuff before I buy you know!

    ReplyDelete