Sunday, August 29, 2010

Awesome, Amazing God!

I know I've said it before, but I will say it many times over . . . I serve an Awesome, Amazing God! As I've mentioned before, I've been struggling with some things and feeling rather down and alone for quite some time, but God is great and can heal anything!

There has been such a drastic change in me, that Chad asked me if he had his wife "back". I guess what I was experiencing affected more than just me. It feels great to feel like myself again. I am enjoying life, my girls, and being a wife.

I think what helped me get through all this was people telling me that God was with me through it all and me reminding myself of that (sometimes multiple times in a hour!), reading His Word, and studying the Bible. After watching Letters to God I returned to writing my prayers (something I used to always do but haven't done in a while). It is amazing how much it clears my head and allows me to see God working to have things down in writing. I am going to continue writing my prayers and have a journal just for them (thanks to Mare!).

I feel so free! I feel so loved! I am so thankful that the Lord never gave up on me! He truly is an Awesome, Amazing God!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm so glad you are feeling better.
    God is in the details! i had no idea why i put that journal in the bin. but He knew!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete