Monday, August 3, 2009

31 Days of Praying for Your Husband

I just found this today. I saved it and am printing it out to start using. I will do two a day until I get caught up. I think this is a great opportunity for us to not only grow closer to God ourselves, but to uplift our husbands. I've seen the power of prayer work in my marriage and this is just a great reminder of different ways we can pray for our husbands. Please join me in this endeavor and hopefully I will be posting back on how I see God working through this. You are more than welcome to leave comments as well if you choose to do this.

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/topics/downloads/index.php?id=9473

2 comments:

  1. I printed this off a couple days ago Darcy, and love it so far. Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found this to be such an encouragement to me (which is a surprise side effect). It seems that on most days, the topic of prayer is something that is related to what Chad is experiencing at that time. It is amazing how God works! Praise to my God and King!

    ReplyDelete