Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The End of Proverb for the Day

I have truly enjoyed choosing a proverb (or two) every day to share with everyone, but I won't be continuing it. It was really hard to find time to get on the computer everyday and post. As much as I enjoyed not only sharing with you, but digging into His Word, I was putting my family on the back burner every morning just so I could post and I can't keep doing that. I am going to continue reading a chapter a day in Proverbs because it is true that God's Word is living and He continually shows me something new. I encourage you to do the same. If you weren't reading a chapter a day with me during last month, try it this month and the next and the next. You will be amazed at the wisdom you glean.

2 comments:

  1. thank you Darcy for sharing with us for the past month. I have enjoyed it, and will miss it.
    but i am still in His Word every day. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU DARCY. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU DO MORE WHEN YOU CAN. I HAVE ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete