Tuesday, March 3, 2009

God's Assurance

I am currently reading through Jeremiah. Today I read chapter 32. Two verses stood out to me.

"There is nothing too hard for You." --Jeremiah 32: 17b
"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me? --Jeremiah 32:27

We need to remember that we can take anything and everything to our Lord's feet. There isn't a request out there that is too hard for Him (although your request may not be in His will). If you have something that you think is just impossible for your life, take it to Him. Of course, it would be a good idea to pray about whether or not it is His will or not, but take all your requests to Him. Nothing is too hard for God. He spoke this universe into being. He fashioned you in your mother's womb. He breathed life into Adam. He can do all things. (Which brings up another good verse for us to always remember--"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13). Put your faith and trust in God today and see what miracles He will bless you with!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Thank you so much for this Darcy! I needed to read this and be reminded there is nothing to big for our All-Powerful God. God Bless You as you have me hun HUG

    ReplyDelete